Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Sister Gifts - Part 4

Here we go with some more great gifts from our Secret Sister Exchang - first I want to share my gift from Virginia - she downloaded one of my favorite pictures from facebook.  It's a picture of me and my six grandkids the day we made gingerbread houses.  Then she mounted it on this decorated platform and gave it to me with a wooden easel to display it on. 
Me and my gift!
Making Gingerbread houses with the kiddos is one of my favorite days each year - and this is a great way to display that memory for me every day.  Thanks Virginia!!
Close-up of me and my true loves :)
Next I want to share this package that arrived for Maria from Bobbie.  Here is the outside packaging - adorable!
Cute "Maria" pennant!
Unfortunately Maria was under the weather the day of our party and didn't make it- but I know she loved this gift when it got to her.  Here is what was inside - this amazing bulletin board for Maria's craft area.


"CREATE" bulletin board. Note the cute button push pins.
 These gifts were great - but we're not done yet - check back soon for some MORE Secret Sister gifts!  -Maureen

No comments: