Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving table

So we had an awesome Thanksgiving with wonderful family and friends, a beautiful table, yummy food and more.  Of course - I forgot to take any pictures till after we were done eating.  I don't know how that happened.  But I did take a couple pics after - here are the paper pumpkins I had scattered on table.

Here is a top view of the pumpkins
And a side view
 I also got a picture of a couple of the placecards/treats that I put out.  Most were eaten by the time I took this picture, but a couple were left.

These served a double function in that they were a little treat for our guests, and also marked the place where each person would sit.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are in the swing of the 'getting ready for' Christmas season :)


No comments: