Monday, December 26, 2011

Co-worker gifts

Today I just wanted to share a couple of the little gifts I gave to co-workers this year.  I can't even take much credit for these - as they were made for craft fair my daughter Heidi was doing and it got cancelled so I took advantage of that and purchased these adorable items -  the first is nugget tins.  I just love these.  There is something about the color coordinated wrapped nuggets that just shout eat me!!  Love them.
Tins of nuggets just waiting to be eaten!
Our office also has many student workers - so I gave them each a little gift card and these adorable candy filled test tubes.  Hope they liked them.  Now we're all off till Jan. 3 - woo hoo!!
Test tubes filled with Holiday Candy - yum!

Test tube close up.
Stop back soon.  ~Maureen

No comments: