Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Metal Sheet Magnets

Each month at our Downline meeting I try and do a demonstration of some sort. This month I wanted to feature these amazing metal sheets I found. You can check out Monica Weaver's blog here - http://www.addalittledazzle.com/ and see all the wonderful things she does with these sheets. But, I used them to make these beautiful refrigerator magnets. The pictures are a little hard to see, but trust me - they are beautiful. They cut so easily with the big shot Bigz dies, and then I embossed the back layer with the polka dots folder and adhered the layers together with glue dots - then put a magnet on the back. Easy Peasy!


The sheets are very light weight and easy to use, but also bend very easily, so you need to be careful while using them. But the effect the metal gives is just lovely!! It's always fun to find a new way to use our Stampin' Up! products. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: