Last Saturday was our monthly downline meeting. Here's a picture of Julie demonstrating the project she brought for the group to do.We made these adorable post it note holders, but what Julie showed us was how to make these neat flowers using our oval punch. Three ovals are folded several times and pinched together and glued to make this adorable flower. It' always fun to learn something new - thanks sooooo much Julie for a great project.Here are Heidi and Sandy working on their project -
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary