- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
My Day with My Prince
Saturday was a Gramma day for Prince - we spent the day together doing what he wanted to do -which meant driving up the coast to a airplane museum at the Camarillo aiport - after going through the museum and seeing a lot of the history a docent took us outside to show us some more planes. Here is Prince in front of one of his Papa's favorite planes - And here I am with Prince inside the museum hangar - Next we had lunch at the little restaurant located on the airport and it was amazing. Prince wanted the double chocolate shake which they brought right out - and it was huge. By the time his lunch came out - he ate 1/2 a pickle, and a piece of bacon off my burger and was full. But the neat thing is that we sat next to a table full of air force pilots in their flying gear; and we sat outside and got to see the planes taking off and landing.Then we headed to Gramma's house for a couple hours of playing Wii before I took him home. He beat me in Mario Karts, Bowling and Tennis - yikes!! And I got a work out :) All in all it was a wonderful day. On the way to his house Prince said, "Gramma, today was a really nice day." How sweet is that. He is truly a sweetheart - and I'm so blessed to have him nearby.