Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011 - Paisley's "Gramma" Day

So yesterday was a wonderful day with my grand-daughter Paisley - when my grandkids get a "Gramma" day it's all about them. So I let them pick what they want to do for the day. Paisley wanted to start the day with breakfast at Denny's - Then we headed over to see "Gnomeo & Juliet" - Then to the mall where she rode the rides - We got soft pretzels for lunch - played on the play area - Got matching hand-sanitizers - mine for my purse, hers for her backpack - Then back to Gramma's for some creative time. Here's Paisley coloring some cute stickers I found at the $ store. We sat and talked about family, friends, school and more - Then on the way home we picked up some Frozen Yougurt for her and her siblings and took it home to share. It was a wonderful day for both of us. I am so blessed to be able to spend this special time with my "kiddos"!! Next month Prince and I get out day together.

2 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

I love it! You grandchildren are truly blessed. Thanks for blessing my heart this morning. :)

Hateriffic said...

It looks like so much fun...
You can see the joy in Paisley's little face. What a very special day.