- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary
Sunday, April 10, 2011
2011 - Paisley's "Gramma" Day
So yesterday was a wonderful day with my grand-daughter Paisley - when my grandkids get a "Gramma" day it's all about them. So I let them pick what they want to do for the day. Paisley wanted to start the day with breakfast at Denny's - Then we headed over to see "Gnomeo & Juliet" - Then to the mall where she rode the rides - We got soft pretzels for lunch - played on the play area - Got matching hand-sanitizers - mine for my purse, hers for her backpack - Then back to Gramma's for some creative time. Here's Paisley coloring some cute stickers I found at the $ store. We sat and talked about family, friends, school and more - Then on the way home we picked up some Frozen Yougurt for her and her siblings and took it home to share. It was a wonderful day for both of us. I am so blessed to be able to spend this special time with my "kiddos"!! Next month Prince and I get out day together.