Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pre-Convention Kickoff meeting

Last Monday I met with several of my downline for a Pre-Convention Kick-off meeting. We are all sooooo excited to be heading to Salt Lake in July. We had some snacks and talked about hotels, flights, times, restaurants and budgets. Right now six of us are signed up - although there may be a couple more. Convention is always great. We also made these cute notebooks to take with us. They are made out of the SU stamp set containers- and are nice for traveling as you can pack them and throw them in your purse, and they won't get ruined. Here's the outside of mine - each lady got to choose their own DSP and colors - Here is a look at the inside of mine - the junior notebooks need to be cut down 1" from the bottom to fit - but then they work great. We added post-it notes and a small envelope to carry our business cards in. The others wanted to work more on their covers - but if they send me their pictures I'll be sure to post them. I plan to make more of these for hostess gifts for my upcoming workshops. So cute and practical!

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I am so excited to go to convention this year too! It'll be my second year and I feel like I actually know what's going on this time. As for our notebook, I love that idea. I'd love to know how you put them together. They would make excellent hostess gifts. If you wouldn't mind sending me directions. love_stampin@hotmail.com. THANK YOU!

Dale Morin said...

Very cute and clever. I am off to convention this year too!

Shari Winterstein said...

What an absolutely wonderful idea. I hope you have a fabulous time in Salt Lake City. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Julie B said...

This is super cute! I made one of these at Leadership, but this makes me want to make a few more! I love what you added to the inside!