- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Happy Birthday Hubby!! and a Get Well wish for me!
This last week was my husband, Paul's, birthday! We'll be celebrating with a little mini-vacation soon, and we'll have his birthday cake (poppy seed family recipe) on Easter Sunday. April is a big month for birthdays for us so we'll be celebrating four of them on that day. But I wanted to share a few of the cards he got. This first card was from me - it was made during a stamp camp that my daughter and I did together using our stencils (see her website at http://www.stampinking.blogspot.com/ - she just posted some amazing carrots for Easter) - The second card was made by Heidi - my hubby is mister fix-it, so this was a perfect card for him. I just love how she layered the little tools!My daughter Jenee is not a stamper (can you believe it :) - but she gave Paul these amazing cards from their family -Paul is an amazing husband, father and "papa" and deserves all the love he can get - happy birthday Honey!!Finally - I want to share this lovely get well card from my friend Sandy B. She knows I am going through an ongoing battle with my health (from a tick bite over 3 years ago) and she sent me this beautiful card - thanks for thinking of me Sandy!