Saturday, April 30, 2011

A RAK and Grab Bag Cards

Hi all - First I want to share this beautiful "Get Well" card I received from my friend Sandy. As a side note on my health - I have been on the treatment 48 hours now, and am doing great. A little dizzy (as always :) - some nausea and headaches. The worst thing is an awful taste in my mouth - but that's it. I even worked today. Thank you all who have prayed and emailed me - your thoughts and prayers mean the world to me. Next I want to share what I did with my grab bag purchase - I purchased the $10 set and got great stuff - part of it was this package of card elements.


So I sat down today and used the elements to create these "sneak peek" cards using two sets from the new Summer mini that goes live on Sunday. Both cards use "Flower Fest" and "Happy Greetings" -
The coloring was done by just stamping the image and then immediately using a blender pen to blend the colors from the outlines. On each I added a little bling - and then - voila!


Here's a close up of the coloring - I worked from the outside in using straight lines and it gave it this pretty slightly variegated look. I love it!!

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Great Job using your grab bag stuff. Love your waterfall card too.