- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Monday, January 10, 2011
So my Godson Brian and his wife, Jen, had a baby girl on Christmas day - welcome Morgan Lou! She also has an adorable brother Owen at home. I am so very happy for them and their Christmas angel as well as my sister Sharon who is the proud Gramma. Wish I was closer to Wisconsin to share this moment with them. Hubby and I spent some days in Prescott, AZ following Christmas and I used the time in the car both there and back to finish up this afgan for Morgan. Since they didn't find out the sex of the baby till she was born, I did all the yellow strips ahead of time and then just added the pink ones when she was born. I also had blue yarn on hand just in case :) I'm sending it off to them Monday with a cute little outfit for her. Hope you like it Morgan - know that every time you are wrapped in it, you are wrapped in my love!