So this month I am profiling my downline Julie! Julie is a wonderful addition to our Crazy Stamping Lady (CSL) group - and I'm so glad she decided to join our group. She brings a wonderful upbeat sense of humor to the group and that great SMILE. Plus Julie is an amazing stamper, which you'll see as you look at her work below. But first I asked her the same questions I've asked my other CSL's that I profiled, so you can get to know a bit about her and her wonderful family. Here are her answers -
1) Tell us a bit about your family.
I am a stay at home mom married for 14 years with two little girls, Sydney, 9 a third grader and Lauren, 5 who just started kindergarten. After the birth of Lauren is when I decide to leave my job as an art director at a local publishing company. My Husband is Gary, is a manager at Costco and works very hard so that I can stay home with the girls. He is very supportive of me and of my passion for paper crafting. As a family we love to camp.
2) What's your favorite stamp set in the current catalog or mini?
I think it changes from week to week. Right know I have to say Artistic Etching is my fav, it reminds me of a trip to Paris the family took 4 years ago.
3) What's your favorite color family? By far, Brights are my favorite… they make me happy.
4) Why do you love stamping and Stampin' Up! What I love most about Stampin Up! is the coordination of their products. When I pick up a piece of Designer Series paper I know there is going to be an ink, ribbon, button, glitter or brad to match perfectly. Stampin Up! takes the guess work out color matching...I love it! I never leave my Stampin Up! store frustrated, I’m my own best customer.
5) Anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I love making pretty things… I just wish I had more time to do it.
So as promised - here is a sampling of her terrific work -
And it doesn't end here - to see more of her wonderful work - check out her blog at - http://simistamper.blogspot.com - you won't be disappointed.
How would you like to stamp with our group - if you're interested in being a SU demonstrator or just joining for the discount and bonuses - contact me and I'll give you all the benefits of being a Crazy Stamping Lady!!