Then the kiddos arrived. They were all wearing matching PJ's with their names on them - so we thought we'd take some pictures - you can see the craziness in the next few shots!
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
On Christmas Day - Jenee and Heidi's families celebrated at their homes with their families in the morning. So all was quiet here at our house. Here's a picture of the tree ready for all to arrive. At 1:00 PM we had dinner and I was able to shoot a quick picture of the table all set up and ready.