Then the kiddos arrived. They were all wearing matching PJ's with their names on them - so we thought we'd take some pictures - you can see the craziness in the next few shots!
- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
On Christmas Day - Jenee and Heidi's families celebrated at their homes with their families in the morning. So all was quiet here at our house. Here's a picture of the tree ready for all to arrive. At 1:00 PM we had dinner and I was able to shoot a quick picture of the table all set up and ready.