Friday, January 28, 2011

POSTPONED - Clock Class - Come Join the FUN!

THIS CLASS POSTPONED DUE TO ILLNESS - WATCH FOR AN UPDATE!
Wednesday, January 26- 7:00 - 9:30 PM
Anything But a Card (ABC) Stamp Camp - Heidi and Maureen
Vintage Working Desk Clock

Cost: $25 or FREE with a $50 merchandise purchase at the event.*
Maureen's Home in Simi Valley

At this event we’ll be making this amazing desk clock using beautiful DSP and flowers. You can choose to do your clock in blue tones as shown, or green tones or pink tones.

Limit 10 and we are starting to fill up. Must RSVP to hold your spot.
On-time drawing at 7:10 PM


*~*~*~*~*

*Stamp Camp/Class Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance of the event there will be no cost to you. If you cancel within that 48 hours I will try and place someone from the waiting and if that works there will be no charge to you; otherwise you will be responsible for the class fee but you will receive the material packet with pictures (by email) to make your projects. Stamping will not be done for you, so you may need to adjust the project slightly using what stamps you have available. Or you can choose to purchase the purchase requirement for the event in merchandise from Maureen.

3 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

FABULOUS! I wish we lived closer so I could take this class. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

I'm with Shari. Sense of Time is one of my all time favourite sets and I have used it many times for easel cards and male birthday and retirement cards. But never for a real clock. Love this idea and will have to try it out. TFS! Have a great class Maureen and hope all goes well with your results. Thinking of you!

Crystal said...

Oh, my GOODNESS!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! WOW! Seriously, I'm shaking my head at this...wow! tfs!