- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Learning at our Downline Meeting
This month Lyn came through and offered to do our project for the group. Here she is explaining what we'll be doing - And showing us some different possibilities - And the group listening to her every word - Here is the final project we all got to make - a beautiful batik card - she showed us all this new technique that I don't think any of us had done before. She has us emboss on shimmer paper, then sponge ink colors all over it, then iron out the embossing and what is left is the lovely piece of cardstock - looks just like batik. We added it to a card base she had designed - with some ribbon and a flower and Voila! Thanks so much Lyn - for a great project!