- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Saturday, September 4, 2010
3D Flowers - Part II
So here are a few more of the designs from our 3D flower class - This is a beautiful Sunflower Heidi designed (stampinking.blogspot.com) using the largest flower from our daisy die - how cute is that. We added a bag of sunflower seeds and put it all in a cute little paper mache pot from Michael's. Love it!Next we made a book mark from our brand new Deck the Halls DSP in the Holiday mini - this picture seems washed out, as the DSP is beautiful and rich. We made the folded medallion flowers featured on page 123 of the current Idea Book and Catalog with our antique buttons in the middle. The flower hangs down on the front of the book, and the ribbon is tied on the end to stop it from pulling through. Works great - as I have it in my Bible now.We also talked about using punches and dies in different designs to layer and give a beautiful flower. Then I punched several flowers out of an old book and used our Distressing kit to tea dye them, dried with a heat tool and layers with a brad. I then added them to a finished card to show the completed look - how beautiful is that. We'll be doing a similar project in our upcoming Vintage and Distressing class - check out details at my Upcoming Events link at the top of this blog.