Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Sunburst Technique!

Today I'm sharing our Technique Card and our Project Card from my April Clubs!  Sunburst cards!  It is really an old favorite of mine for several reasons - 1) It's quick 2) It's easy 3) you use up scraps and 4) it packs a lot of punch!  Here is the card we made up for our binder.  I love the colors - so bright and cheery - this is the Painted Autumn DSP from the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  On this card we did the pattern vertically and offset from the center a bit.
The card below was our project card - for this we used the Delightful Daisy DSP from the 2017/18 Annual Catalog.  You can see how using papers from a DSP pack works so well, because everything coordinates.  This card layout was done horizontally and starting with a center point -which is where we then placed out punched out daisy with a Gold faceted gem center.
Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle
145361 Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle
If you like this - please post a comment - I love to hear from you.  If you're interested in JOINING an online monthly Technique club - I am planning to start one as soon as I get enough interest.  Drop me a line and I'll send you full details.  Stop back soon for more Stamping Inspiration!  ~Maureen

2 comments:

Paula said...

This was one of my favorite techniques of your club when I used to go!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Very cool card, especially the landscape card, Maureen!!!

God bless you, Hon!!! :)))

His,

joy