Thursday, May 3, 2018

March Hostess gifts

 My March Hostesses received this adorable Pizza box card set.  I featured the beautiful Foil DSP that was available during Sale-a-bration.  Each piece was colored with  markers which really made the design on the paper pop.  The foil worked as a resist to the markers.
 
 The box was filled with four little 3x3" cards and envelopes - each featuring an image from the Good Day set and punched with our little scallop punch - then layered on a coordinating circle of color.
 The sentiments and pictures in this stamp set are just adorable.
 
 And all of these colors felt so SPRINGY to me - wishing for those warm spring temps.
 
 The neat thing about these boxes is that they can be reused with a gift card inside - or maybe some little treats.
 
 I'll be sharing the ones I made for my April Hostesses soon -as I try to catch up on my blogging lol! ~Maureen

No comments: