Before February was over I thought I'd share a bit of our Valentine's fun here. My youngest grand-daughter just turned 7 and she had to decorate her box and make her Valentine's - so she hit Grandma's stash. Here she is with her box covered with doilies and butterflies!
She and her Mom did it together as well as made all of her valentines and attached ring pops!
Here they are close-up!
Then for school we pulled out my Paper Pumpkin kit and added some little cupid's arrows to her hair -
And to Big sister Paisley's hair too. It must have been early morning - because Paisley looks tired - but I thought the hair was super cute!
Now - we can proceed to March - lol!! See you all soon! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment