Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Birthday Balloons for a few friends!

This is such a cute and simple card.  It was a copy from someone else who just used different colors - actually just about any colors.  I saw it a few days back and I needed more birthday cards so had to make them.  But now I cannot find the original post - that always happens.  So a shout out and a thank you to whomever inspired me with their card. 
The card above was just layered white on white with dimensionals.  The one below had a layer of turquoise behind it - and honestly, I don't know which I prefer.  I think they are both just happy cards - which is what birthdaying is all about!
If I get a chance today I plan to do a few more with some different color combos.  The balloon set has a couple ribbon choices, but for this card I just got out my markers and freehanded - it's a little faster than switching ink pads and cleaning the stamps.  But either way I'm sure they'll look great!  Still taking comments on my Jan.19th post here - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-love-themed-hop.html to win some of that beautiful Valentine paper.  Leave a comment on that post by Thursday evening - and on Friday I'll choose a winner!!! ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online stamping store - 

No comments: