This is such a cute and simple card. It was a copy from someone else who just used different colors - actually just about any colors. I saw it a few days back and I needed more birthday cards so had to make them. But now I cannot find the original post - that always happens. So a shout out and a thank you to whomever inspired me with their card.
The card above was just layered white on white with dimensionals. The one below had a layer of turquoise behind it - and honestly, I don't know which I prefer. I think they are both just happy cards - which is what birthdaying is all about!
If I get a chance today I plan to do a few more with some different color combos. The balloon set has a couple ribbon choices, but for this card I just got out my markers and freehanded - it's a little faster than switching ink pads and cleaning the stamps. But either way I'm sure they'll look great! Still taking comments on my Jan.19th post here - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-love-themed-hop.html to win some of that beautiful Valentine paper. Leave a comment on that post by Thursday evening - and on Friday I'll choose a winner!!! ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online stamping store -
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary