Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin' Friends January LOVE themed HOP!

EDIT 2/4/17: Post #14 Was the winner of my DSP sampler - Kim said...
"Great card and banner! I love all the different designs using this stamp set :)" - Kim, please email your full name and mailing address to crazystampinglady@gmail.com -and I'll get it out to you!  Thanks for commenting. 

 ~*~*~*~*~
Welcome to the Stampin' Friends January Blog Hop!  This month's theme is LOVE. 
If you're following along the hop you arrived from Kim Smith's blog.
http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-january-blog-hop.html
This month's card is for my SWEETIE!  Paul and I have been married over 40 years - and I swear I love him more than ever.  We have got a LOT going in our lives - but he is always there for me  - and truly my LOVE!  The Sealed with Love Bundle from the SU! Occasions catalog fit the bill for me.  I used the traditional Whisper White and Real Red - but added in some non-traditional Tip Top Taupe and Pool Party - and I love how they all came together to make this beauty. 
The Sending Love DSP was perfect for the little envelopes spilling out their Hearts of Love!  Inside my wish and a little kiss!  I love how you can put more than one stamp on the clear block and stamp it just once. 
 
My second project is this adorable little banner.  It only took 2 - 6x6" pieces of DSP, a few staples and a little ribbon to put this together.
Here you can see a close up and the pretty papers used.  It's going to be used on my seasonal wreath - and isn't up yet, because I may (or may not have) taken down my Christmas portion of the wreath - YET!  Please don't judge! lol
However - that doesn't take away from how adorable this is!  Hope you liked it too!  
PS - here it is added to my wreath - 
Please leave a comment - one lucky commenter - just might win some of that pretty DSP!!  So onto more great ideas - don't forget to click the NEXT button below to continue the hop with Andrea Tracy-Tucker's post.  So let's jump right in - 
http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2017/01/stampin-friends-all-about-love-blog-hop.html
January's Blogger list -
  1. Elizabeth Jeanne
  2. Raquelle Clifton  
  3. Kathie Rotti 
  4. Barbara Welch 
  5. Twila Davis 
  6. Kirsteen Gill
  7. Steph Jandrow 
  8. Lynn Streifert 
  9. Cindy Waldroff
  10. Stacey Lane 
  11. Melissa Thomas
  12. Kim Smith 
  13. Maureen Rauchfuss - YOU ARE HERE!
  14. Andrea Tracy-Tucker 
  15. Kim Lamos

16 comments:

Lynn Streifert said...

Oh Maureen- I love your Valentine's banner- that would look great in my craft room! (Can't wait to see it on the wreath, but I think it looks great as it is!) TFS!

Stampingindixie.com said...

Love the color combo on your card. And the banner is the cutest thing. TFS!

Unknown said...

Love the banner and the whole set, especially the lips.

Unknown said...

That is a great card your husband will love it!!

A Work of Carte said...

Cute banner and a great way to use up some scraps! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

I love your little banner. I might need to Case it!!!

Anonymous said...

love the banner!

Paula Bock said...

Great card but love the banner! I think I may have to make one for myself!

Barbara Welch said...

I love your heart banner. So many uses for that and you can make it any length.

Unknown said...

awe, i love your heart banner! i NEVER would have thought of that! you did a fabulous job. I love all your hearts on your card too, i never would have thought of accenting with blue, but it looks great!

Melanie said...

# SFBlogHop
Love the heart banner - the card is nice too! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

love that heart banner!!

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten about the technique to make those hearts! Thanks for the reminder - I may have to quickly make some for my craft room!

Kim said...

Great card and banner! I love all the different designs using this stamp set :)

Twila said...

Very pretty card. I love Pool Party with Red for Valentines day. Love your fun little heart banner!!!

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

So sweet! This color combo was definitely popular with hop! The heart banner is awesome! TFS