Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Morning Musings from a former sickie! and a Happy Birthday Wish!

Happy Sunday - praising God for this day of feeling good as the last 24 hours were miserable!  This is my first cup of coffee since dinner Friday night - I was so, so sick.  Woke up in the middle of the night with such a bad headache - felt like my head was going to explode.  Then around 9:30 AM - the stomach stuff hit - I threw up about every 1/2 hour all day till 10:30 PM - could not eat a thing.  A little sip of water sent me running to the bathroom.  But around 11PM I could tell I was doing better.  By this morning, I was able to eat and have coffee again!!!!  My only after affect is a pulled muscle in my back from all the heaving.  Sorry for the graphic account - but these are my musings :)
Love this set up coffee mugs I received for Christmas last year from my friend, Septembra.  It is a set of four in different colors, and every time I drink from them they remind me of my Mom.  We must have had a set that was similar to these.  And she was also a coffee LOVER.  She is especially on my mind today, as it would have been her 96th birthday if she was still alive - miss her every day!
~*~*~*~*~
I also wanted to share a great Sale-a-bration set that you can earn free by placing an order with me for $50 or more - but you have to act fast, as this set is only available through Feb. 15, 2016.  You can order through my website by clicking the SHOP NOW button on the right of this page to view the catalogs, order and have it shipped right to your home.  You don't want to miss out on getting this set.  Below is a masculine version that I made for cards for my brothers' birthdays this year - all seven of them.  If they are reading my blog - they will need to close their eyes so they don't see it - lol! 
I recently started a growth group with my downline - and wanted to get a journal just to use for those exercises - so I used the same set to decorate the front of my journal.

And using almost the same layout - made a bunch of these more feminine versions of the card to send out for encouragement to my downline.
~*~*~*~*~
Last, but certainly not least - I want to wish a very happy birthday to this beautiful young woman, my youngest daughter, Heidi.  She shares this birth date with my Mom - which is so cool to me.  I am so very proud of her and all she has done as an entrepreneur, a daughter, a sister, a Mom, a wife and the list goes on.  She is amazing and I'm wishing her a life where truly - the Sky is the limit!!! Love you kiddo!
See you all soon - have a great Sunday!  ~Maureen
Here's the full picture of what is included in this FREE SAB set with your $50 order.  Clicking on it will take you to my website also.

No comments: