Thursday, February 18, 2016

Confirmation card and a birthday!!!

Somehow this week got totally away from me.  We had a long weekend, Valentine's Day, a birthday and out of state company - and here it is Thursday!  So today I'm going to catch up on a few things - first - am sending off this simple but sweet confirmation card to my great-nephew Logan today.  It is made with a retired Stampin' Up! set that I really love "All God's Grace".  Since it's for a young man, I didn't want to bling it out - just clean lines - but the dove and confirmation are popped up to give it a little dimension.

and here is the inside -
On Monday my youngest grand-daughter, Zamarah, turned six.  She is so precious - and we had a wonderful day celebrating with her.
Started the day at Denny's with her FREE birthday breakfast - and a cute little hat compliments of Gramma!
Later it was time for present - can you tell she is a SHOPKINS freak.  Almost everything she got was Shopkins and she was in heaven!!
Then we ended with her choice of dinner - pizza and a key lime pie! 
She said she liked it - but it was a bit sour - ha,ha!
Thanks for letting me catch up - see you all soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: