Tuesday, February 2, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback

So everyone - I've jumped on this bandwagon - as I think there is nothing better then receiving HAPPY mail! ~
I love to make cards, send cards and receive cards. So for 2016 - I am joining Shannon West in sending a REAL, hand stamped birthday card to everyone that requests one. You can email me your birthdate, and mailing address if you don't think I have it, by clicking the email link on the right side of this blog. Shannon West, a Training Manager at Stampin' Up!, had a wonderful idea to send a birthday card to everyone who responded to her post. She thinks (and I agree) that Facebook has ruined birthday cards, so she wants to change that. She is inspiring MANY people to send REAL cards in the mail and using the hashtag. ‪#‎imbringingbirthdaysback‬. If your birthday was already this year - still send it please - I can always send a late card! 
I've had a great response to this offer with 72 people so far added to my birthday list - below is the pile that went out in yesterday's mail - so much HAPPY being sent out.
Right after these went out - I received yesterday's mail with my new "#imbringingbirthdaysback" stamp.  It's gonna help a lot -won't have to write it each time - lol!
So - it's not too late for you to request a card from me - just follow the instructions in the first paragraph.  And even though this is about birthdays - if you know of anyone that getting a hand made card would make their day - please feel free to pass their info on to me too!  Let's make a brighter world - one handstamped card at a time. See you soon~ Maureen

No comments: