Monday, August 29, 2011

Technique Club

This week our Technique Club started again for the new stamping year, and I want to share with you what we did. This month we learned the Floated Reinker technique that is all over the web. I LOVE the way this technique looks on flowers - so beautiful. Here's the technique card they made for their binder - sorry for the glare!
Here is a close up of the rose we made for our card - note how the shimmer of the SU shimmer cardstock comes through.
And below is our finished card - so pretty! We used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder on the background, and the Rose leaves are made by looping our seam binding behind and taping it.
Here are a few more flowers we made using the same technique. Each flower turns out so uniquely different and beautiful - just like a flower garden. I think the ladies enjoyed learning this and I can't wait to see what beautiful creations they might come up with in the future.
If you'd like to join one of my Clubs contacting me now - this Simi one has two openings, and my San Fernando Valley Club has several openings. Just email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and I'll get you full details. Come join the FUN!

No comments: