Sunday, August 14, 2011

Downline Meeting Project

This month's downline meeting was great - I love getting together with these ladies. This month Heidi did our project and it was amazing - as usual! Here she is demonstrating, with Kathy, Sandy and Maria also at her table - We made these beautiful little favor boxes - that would be perfect for Thanksgiving. Actually - they probably will be used as my Thanksgiving favor on the table.

She modeled them after the beautiful favor box she received from Stampin' Up! at the Artisan Award Winners dinner - you can see that box on her blog by going here - http://stampinking.blogspot.com/2011/07/artisan-award-dinner.html


Everyone was thrilled with the project - thank you Heidi!


We also honored Heidi as it was her five year Stampin' Up! anniversary this month. Here I am with her, giving her the charm bracelet I made for her for her 5 year anniversary. Glad you're a part of my group (and my daughter :), Heidi -


Thanks for stopping by! If you're interested in finding out more about being a part of my downline - the Crazy Stamping Ladies - please email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com.

No comments: