Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Club HOSTESS gift

Today I want to share with you the Hostess gift for my first Club Hostess of the stamping year. This past week Jackie was a wonderful hostess of our group. The hostesses this year for my technique club will receive a beautiful notebook in a case - our SU DVD cases to be exact. Here is the outside of the case - The butterflies, pearls and ribbon are all under the plastic cover of the case, so they are protected from damage. Here is a close-up of some of that detail -here you can see the little vellum trim behind the ribbon.
Finally here is the inside of the case - on the right side a lovely decorated notepad and on the left a pack of post-its and a small little pouch at the bottom to tuck receipts, etc in.
You may recall the notebooks like this we made for convention - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2011/04/pre-convention-kickoff-meeting.html
I've been carrying mine around in my purse since we made this in April and it looks wonderful - my paper is never messed up and I always have a pad at hand to use. LOVE IT!! Do you want one???? Consider signing up in one of the last spots of this CLUB - just email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and I'll get you all the details!

No comments: