Saturday, June 18, 2011

To the Men in my Life....

I just want to take a minute to say "THANK YOU" to some amazing Dad's - First my sweetheart, Paul. What a wonderful Dad and Papa he is to our daughters and their families. He is there to help them when ever they need help, or love, or just someone to talk to. We are so lucky to have him as a part of our lives - Next are my sons-in-law Aaron and Robert and here are their pictures respectively. Aaron is married to Heidi and Daddy to Kamili, Makai and Zavian - And Robert to Jenee and Daddy to Paisley, Prince and Zamarah -
And I just want to take a moment to let them know how much we love them and appreciate what wonderful Father's they are to our precious Grand-kids. We are certainly blessed!!

Finally I want to honor my father, Basil - he passed away when I was 20 years old, (this picture is just a few months before his death), and I still miss him. He was a wonderful father to his nine children - not perfect - but loving and caring and I have great memories of my times with him. Miss you Daddy!! I'm blessed for having had you in my life.

No comments: