- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Convention Planning Meeting
Last week the group of Crazy Stamping Ladies going to convention had our second pre-convention planning meeting. We're so excited (especially now that we all go our preview catalogs), and we discussed flights, hotel, schedules, etc. We also made these little luggage tags to hang on our convention bags. Each lady got to pick their own colors of DSP, cardstock and ribbon - so each is unique. It's important to have something unique to hang on your convention bag, as all the bags look the same other wise and it's easy to lose yours :) Here's the front view of mine - And on the back - our contact info - just in case we misplace our convention bag. But I can't imagine that happening. Can't wait to see what this year's looks like!! I'm thinking natural colors like tan and green since our theme is "Grow". Woo Hoo - SLC here we come!