Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Alaskan Cruise Day 1

Thank you - to Stampin' Up!, my great TEAM, and my amazing customers - you made this possible.  Paul and I were on the Alaskan Cruise incentive trip the end of July and it was so amazing.  Over the next week or so I'm going to be sharing pictures to document our time - and to just share the blessings we had.  I promise to show you some cards and stamping in between the days - promise!

Day 1 - Friday July 20th - we were in Seattle, and boarded our ship around 10:30 AM just in time to have lunch aboard.  This was our view from the pier.
That is one big SHIP!
Right before we got on the Explorer of the Seas.
Here's the inside of our cabin looking toward the balcony.  Everyone from Stampin' Up! who earned the cruise had a balcony cabin and it was just amazing.
A view of our cabin from the other direction.
As we pulled out from Seattle a little was down the Straight of Juan de Fuca - we could see Port Angeles - the town that years ago we thought we would retire to.
Stampin' Up! welcomed us with a fun and entertaining mix and mingle event that very first night on board.
And when we got back to our ship we had our first pillow gifts - this amazing fleece jacket (it is so warm) - and an embossing folder.  I can't believe I didn't take it out to get a better picture - and now I can't remember which one it was.  I am pretty sure it is the cute Swirls and Curls from the Holiday catalog -hope that's right.
We were so exhausted by this point we just fell sound asleep - had to be up and awake for Cruise Day 2!  See you soon! ~Maureen

No comments: