So here's the second card we made at Advanced Cards last month. - it is a double Z card and a little less labor intensive than the last card. I used the Guy Greetings set - which I really love.
Above it is folded closed for mailing, but below you can see it standing up open.
Each lady was given a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that they can write on and adhere to the third over brown panel. Otherwise - if they adhered it first - it would be impossible to write on.
They were also given a choice of "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Father's Day" to use as their sentiment. This is a fun, relatively easy card to make - that packs a punch!
The group really seemed to like it, and now I have some masculine cards on hand. Loving that! See you all soon. ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale