Wednesday, June 21, 2017

TEAM Congrats cards for May

I am so excited to share these cards - as I am so in love with this new Stampin' Up! set "Crafting Forever".  First here are the TEAM cards I made to send out to some of my top achievers.  Are the just adorable?!

I watercolored the pots of brushes on white shimmer paper using archival black for stamping and an aqua painter and ink directly from the pads for the painting.
Here you can see that these pots were cut out and popped up on the white layer to give the card some dimension.

Below - getting ready to go in the mail.
I did a similar thing for my recent Open House.
This is what was given out to the first 10 people that RSVP'd.  So cute!
Hope you all check out this set.  If you want to order, or would like more information about this product or Stampin' Up! in general - please email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com
~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my Stampin' Up! online store - 

No comments: