Monday, June 26, 2017

New Round of Hostess Gifts

So for the last year I've been sharing the composition notebooks and RSVP pens I was giving my club hostesses.  I really love doing those - and they are a great seller at craft fairs.  But now we are into a new round of clubs, and I wanted to share what I am making my hostesses this year.  It is one of our stamp cases - decorated -
and filled with a little pocket for notes, receipts or business cards; a pen, and a post it note tablet.  I just LOVE these.  This is the first one I gave and I'll be sharing a few more in the future.
I've made these for many gifts and craft fairs over the years - and they are terrific - as you can carry them in your purse or tote and your papers won't get lost or ruined.  Perfect organizational tool!  And the Beautiful You set and sentiments are also perfect.  It's a great way to use up some of that beautiful retired DSP.  Hope you like it too!  ~Maureen

1 comment:

Michelle @ And Then We Tried said...

Great hostess gift! We just did a list of a few easy gifts to have stashed away in case of a last-minute invite. Check it out here: http://andthenwetried.com/2017/07/easy-gift-kits-poppy-and-quail/