Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby Shower Invites and Thank you's!

So just a couple weeks ago we held a baby shower for my Daughter, Heidi who is expecting in June.  It will be our eighth grandchild - a little boy - and I am just as excited as I was for my first who turned 14 yesterday!  These are the invitations I made for the shower using the "Cupcakes and Carousals" set and coordinating DSP.
I don't know which angle shows it betters - but I colored parts of the carousal horse, and then added a little bling to the saddle strap!  Inside was custom information that I printed on my computer.
And here are the coordinating Thank you cards that I finished last night - sending them off in the mail to my daughter today.  She is such an amazing stamper - and I am a pretty clean and simple stamper - but am hoping that making these for her takes something off her plate right now.
They are definitely simple and my style - but I still think they are adorable.
Here's a close-up of one with just a little of the detail colored.  Hope she likes them.  Stop back soon to see some pictures of the shower and the decorations we made.
Stampingly, Maureen

No comments: