Sunday, May 7, 2017

Gift certificates - a great start for a new catalog year!

Just a little reminder that you can order gift certificates for your friends and family to use to purchase Stampin' Up! merchandise and my classes - directly through me.  Each gift certificate will be specially made and placed in a coordinating, hand-stamped folder.
When they open it - there is a pocket the certificate sits in.
Below is a recent one I mailed out - sure to bring a smile to someone's face.
The new catalog is coming in June - so it's the perfect time to get a gift certificate for someone you love - and let them pick out some fun new products from me.  Just contact me to get yours - allow 3 days for processing - then certificate will be mailed per your instructions to the lucky recipient.  ~Maureen

No comments: