Sunday, July 31, 2016

More Smiles Across the Miles ----

And they just keep coming - nothing like getting to celebrate over and over - as new cards come in :)  Here are a few more to share with you!  This first card is from the lady at SU! who starting this whole "#imbringingbirthdaysback" craze - the amazing Shannon West!!  Just look how pretty - gray and pink are such delightful colors together -
Here's a close up so you can see how the wings pop up to reveal the beautiful paper below -
This next card is from one of my Facebook "imbringingbirthdaysback" friends, Tina H -thank you so much for taking the time to send me this cheery card - made my day!!
And this final beauty for today comes from my downline and friend, Toni H - such a fun card - just made me smile.  I don't have this DSP - but it works perfect on here - especially with the addition of a little pink bling in the form of sequins - how can you not smile.
Thank you everyone - but we're not done yet - have a few more to share in the next couple days so see you soon!! ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my online store! 

No comments: