Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Little More Birthday...

So - the cards just keep coming - and the celebrating just keeps happening - best birthday ever!!!  This card is from my newest recruit, Kelea.  It's been great getting to know here, and try to answer her questions - thanks for the "party" card and the coffee girl!!!
Next card is from my downline, Paula.  I love just about everything she makes.  Her style is much like my own.  This card is no exception - so pretty - soft colors, flowers, wood, wreaths - what more could you ask for :)
The next is from my downline, Sarah.  This is also so my style - I love clean lines - and this has that.  All the beautiful swatches of color and patterns - just makes me smile.  The hexagons are gone - but the card is beautiful.
Thanks Ladies - but stop back - there are more!!!!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my downline store!


No comments: