Tuesday, July 26, 2016

And the Birthday Celebration continues -

Shannon West at Stampin' Up! headquarters started a "imbringingbirthdaysback" campaign this year encouraging each of us to mail a beautiful handmade card to our friends and family rather than just leave a facebook message - which has become so easy.  As you know I took her to heart and have sent a birthday card to anyone requesting one.  That offer continues - if you'd like to receive a card - just send me your name, address and date of birth MM/DD to my email on the sidebar - and I'll be sure to send you one.  Judging from the many beautiful cards I received this year- my friends and downline have also adopted the "imbringingbirthdaysback" campaign.  So the birthday cards continue - and make me smile!!  This first card is from my downline, Lisa H.  It uses everyone's favorite- Swirly Birds.  I absolutely love the colors and that POP of black - such a fun card!!!
My next card is from my downline and friend, Meg.  I this it is a birthday card that just elicits happy wishes - balloons, bows, ruffles and ice cream (plus a little bling).  This card is so feminine - I'm gonna have to case it for my grand-daughters I think :)
And today's third beautiful card is from my downline, Nelly.  This is so my kind of card - cute and clean.  The colors are amazing and happy, and her flower has so much dimension.  Happy card for happy wishes - what could be better. 
But - I'm not done - there are more and more and maybe more!!! I hope all of these lovely cards are inspiring you to get your supplies out and start stamping!!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my online store -

No comments: