Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry "owl" Christmas

Check out this fun card we made at the Fall Stamp Camp - what a cute idea for those friends of yours that are a bit on the crazy side - a Merry Christmas wish from an owl. This guy with his googly eyes and pom pom earmuffs - is just so adorable.
I love all the texture on here the two sizes of dots embossed on the cardstock, polka-dot DSP, cut out merry, googly eyes, popped up candy cane and bow tie -it just goes on and on.  What's extra fun is that this owl is from the Howl-o-ween Treat set from the Holiday mini catalog.  It's great to see it used in an entirely different way from the initial intention.  See you tomorrow - where I'll post some of the products I made for my last two sales.  See you then!  ~Maureen
Here are some of the products I used for this card - 

No comments: