Thursday, December 3, 2015

Amazing Flamingo Card

Today I'm sharing the most amazing card we did at Fall '15 Stamp camp - this flamingo card!  There were so many pieces to putting this together - it was a bit overwhelming :)  But I loved the end result.  The different parts of the flamingos came from the SU! bird builder punch - and by tipping, turning, sponging and putting the pieces together - you turn out these amazing little birds.
I had to take another picture of the card from the side so you could see all the detail and dimension in this card - so cute - even down to the little flip flop.  The clouds were sponged using the top of the tree portion as a stencil, from the Tree Builder Punch.
This just might be a special anniversary card for hubby this year - as I don't think I could mail this one off - need to keep as inspiration!   Hope you liked it too!  ~Maureen
The products below were used to make this card - click on any image to be taken to my online store - 

No comments: