Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fall Decor - with a couple cute projects

So the beginning of November I took down Halloween and put up my Fall/Thanksgiving decorations.  A lot of things carry over which is nice - but this wreath is a new addition.  We made the wreath and the cute little inside hanging scarecrow at the Fall 2015 Stamp Camp.  It has other hanging decorations so it can be used all year - I'll try to remember to show as I change them out.  The flowers and most of the parts of the scarecrow were cut out on the Big Shot and many of the layers were embossed with embossing folders.
I used the same fall leaves but took out the Halloween picks and turned around the jar that said Happy Halloween - so now it just looks like fall.  Then through in a cute Thanksgiving candle and Pilgrim bear.
Took away some Halloween stuff and put out this adorable cross-stitch Thanksgiving picture - made by my former sister-in-law.  The adorable birdhouse stayed - as it works - that was made my my downline, Maria!
Here's a close-up of the scarecrow - although a little blurry when I zoomed in.
And here is where I put the wreath.  The witch hat from last month is gone and this beautiful fall flower arrangement is there in it's place.  Took the three pumpkins that said Trick or Treat and turned them around so they are just now 'fally' - Really love how this looks in my entrance.
If you want to see how it looked for October to compare click on THIS POST.  See you soon - have a great day!  ~Maureen

No comments: