Monday, November 16, 2015

Elegance to the Max!

Just look at this beautiful Poinsettia card I made at Stamp Camp 2015!  To me it is so elegant!

It has a Crumb Cake base for the card and that is always my fav for a natural look Christmas card.  The layers of the poinsettia from "Reason for the Season" are stamped in tone on tone and then white for the background.  A strip of card stock and DSP in the middle and then the beautiful vellum poinsettia.  Stamp with craft white on the vellum for the petals - BE SURE TO LET THEM DRY :) - then layered together with glue dots.  The center is little stamens (from the Festive Flower Builder Punch as were the petals) punched from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and then finished with a red Enamel Dot.  This was really a fun card to make - I creased each of the petals along the middle to give it a little more dimension before adhering together.  Hope you like it!  Let me know.  ~Maureen
Below are the products used to create this card - please click on any on the pictures to go to my website to order!

No comments: