Friday, November 6, 2015

Sleigh Ride Edgelits Stamp Camp Card

This card is simply stunning - a BIG thank you to Kristine and Carla Mooseman (also demonstrators in Arizona) who hosted an amazing Stamp Camp last weekend.  Thank you for inviting me.  It was so much fun - and the projects were out of this world.  I'll be sharing several over the next weeks - so be sure to stop back often and see what we created.  I love this card so much.  When I opened the SU Holiday Catalog I immediately fell in love with these edgelits and after making cards with them - I love them even more.

The colors on this card are simply beautiful - but what I love are the details - the punched circle for the moon rising over the snow scene.  The embossed falling snow on the base.  The little snowflake and gem up in the sky, etc.  It all comes together so wonderfully.
Here is the inside of the card - you can see the houses peeking through.  Just such a fun card!  Hope you liked it as much as I did!  ~Maureen

Here are the products we used to make this card - click on any to order from my online store!

1 comment:

Paula bock said...

So pretty! You can't go wrong with the silver glimmer paper paired with smoky slate and pool party. Such a lovely combination!