Thursday, March 6, 2014

FREE from SAB

So for our second project at my downline meeting we used this amazing set from SU that you can get free for the rest of this month if you purchase $50 in merchandise.  Each kit contains all the material you need to make 8 cards with an assortment of sayings in French, German and English.  The kit shows the cards made in horizontal, but I switched it up a bit and went vertical.
I wanted the demonstrators to see this kit in person, as I don't think the brochure does it justice.  The gold lining for the crumb cake envelopes give it just the right amount of bling.  The only addition to this care was the Black strip I cut for a flag that we added the gold star to.  So cute, so fast, so fun - and FREE!!
If you want to order during Sale-A-Bration and get your card set free - just go to my website: www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and click on the shop button!!  But be sure to do so before the end of March as that's when the freebies go away!  ~Maureen

No comments: