Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Coffee - for me!

So here is what Heidi carved for me - a take out coffee cup - I LOVE IT!!!  One of my favorite sets in our catalog is our "Perfect Blend" set.  You can see some of the cards I've made with it here - http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2013/09/more-coffee-cards.html  But I always love to stamp on my envelopes too - so now I have a coordinating stamp to do that with.  I am definitely a COFFEE addict - so very appropriate for me :)   Here is the carved image, and then it is stamped once, and then stamped again  for a lighter version.  Isn't it adorable?!?
Here are a couple other cards she made with her own creations in Undefined.
And she also shared many of the different designs she has created.  To me, they are just amazing!  Now I hope to get brave enough to try one.  If I do - I'll share - good, bad or ugly! (well maybe not if ugly)
Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon.  ~Maureen

No comments: