Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

To all my Irish Family and Friend's  -  Happy St. Patty's Day!!  I love this Irish Prayer - sounds like one my relatives would say :)  Corned beef and cabbage is in the crock pot with a can on Guinness - dinner will be yummy!!
Below is a picture of my Shamrock plant.  Heidi got me this beautiful Shamrock mug a couple years ago, but I chipped it.  So saved it for my plant and it looks great!
Since it's a non-stamping post - I thought I also share some beautiful flowers.  Last weekend my brother and his wife brought a bouquet for me, Jenee and Heidi - its a week later and they still look great!  Here is Jenee's bouquet -
 And here's mine -
Heidi took her's home but I'd guess it's just as lovely.  Thanks guys - I love having fresh flowers in the house.
Finally I had to end with an Irish blessing that says it all - at least for me :)
 Gotta go have a cup of that coffee!
  ~Maureen

No comments: