- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Magical Painting Tape Background
So here's the greeting card we made using the technique I shared with your yesterday. For he card we used 1 1/2" painters tape instead of 1" to get the wider bands. Colors are Crisp Cantalope, Calypso Coral and Summer Starfruit. Then we stamped the flowers from Summer Silhouettes and a "Happy Birthday" verse to complete the card. Again - let me say - I LOVE this technique.