Saturday, May 4, 2013

He's HERE!!!

Hi All - sorry my posts have been so sporadic recently - April was a crazy month at home, at work, with birthdays - and now as you can see my newest grandbaby arrived - barely made it in April - but he did it :)  Welcome to Kyan Racine King - welcomed at home by my daughter and son-in-law Heidi and Aaron, as well as their three other children.  What a full-house they now have - full of blessings!
Kyan arrived weighing 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 1/2" - just perfect in every way!!
It was Heidi's shortest labor and delivery (thank God) and everyone is doing fantastic.  I just can't get enough of holding this new little one.  Each birth of one of my grandchildren is such a miracle - and my heart overflows with gratefulness - I think I was born to be a Gramma :)  I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more pics of this little guy as time goes on!  ~Gramma Maureen

No comments: