- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Monday, April 29, 2013
Diaper Cake for Kyan
Okay all - we are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my newest grandson, Kyan. He is taking his time in arriving :) So in the meantime I wanted to share the diaper cake I made for a little luncheon Jenee and I threw for Heidi. I think it turned out ready cute - and who can't use more diapers with a new baby coming. Here is the front of the cake - with the fun ball at the top and a couple pacifiers.
and of course these cute little sock roses - aren't they adorable??