Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Celebration

I love Easter - the celebration of the resurrection of my Savior - it is a day filled with so much hope.  We are blessed to have family close by to celebrate this special day with, so we hosted Easter dinner.  Here are the cute decorations I had on my counter as a centerpiece.
 And here is is again from the other side.
 A view of our table(s) - we actually put three tables end to end and were able to have everyone sit together.
 I had these little egg cups going down the center of the table filled with jelly beans.  Then each person had their only little mini easter basket at the place with some yummies.  
 Below - Zamarah, Paisley and Prince (with Mom in the background :)
 Kamili, Makai and Zavian
 And the whole crew!!!
  What a nice day with family to celebrate such an important part of our lives.  Stop back soon to see our egg hunt pictures - the kids had so much fun!!   ~Maureen

No comments: